Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Export/Import Logs
01-20-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: Export/Import Logs
(01-20-2012 08:37 PM)VisualPhD Wrote:  Updated iPhone sql to most current. With new permissions on file, I couldn't easily overwrite it. Had to first rm from terminal, copy in the new version, and finally add w to group permission. Seems to be working OK. Thanks, now I can use from phone without re-entering all my info. Definitely not a happy way to synch but now I can use it from my phone instead of iPad. I'll stay on the iPhone for now and wait for the update to allow synch between devices.

Thanks for the awesome app guys.
Gotta pick up my daughter but I'll try the chown later

Believe me, we have exciting things in the future to make things a lot easier Smile

Anthony
Developer Helper of Reef Tank Pro
About Me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2012, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2012 12:46 PM by eric.)
Before you go back to iPad when version 1.1 is released, make sure you update both iOS devices through app store before transferring the .sql file over. Also, if you want to avoid having the chown your .sql file, simply SSH/SFTP using the 'mobile' user (instead of 'root' user).
12-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Why not just use icloud?
12-16-2012, 11:04 PM
(12-16-2012 11:51 AM)Kweckstrom Wrote:  Why not just use icloud?

iCloud doesn't support SQLite data. I'm working on a solution that uses MongoDB. My wife is pregnant so I've been a little short on time lately. Stay tuned.

If you need to transfer data, download the trial version of PhoneView (Mac only). If you need help transferring from Windows, let me know.
12-17-2012, 12:31 AM
At this point iCloud support would at least get you caught up with your competitor Smile Give me that and the ability to import stats from my apex and I'm all in. Smile