Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Hi all,

New to the board. Installed ReefTankPro about a week ago. Currently using it to track my daughters nano planted FW tank. Hope to get a nano reef going by the end of the year, but we will see.

Experience: FW community, FW breeding (Pelvicachromis pulcher), FW planted.

I Haven't kept any tanks since mid-90's. The growth and expansion of FW, SW, planted, and reef tank knowledge since then is astounding. I am getting my hands wet again with a nano planted tank using the Fluval Edge 23L LED for my daughter. I would have gone all natural, but since it is 'technically' for my 3 yr old daughter it has a pink 'Diva' ornament. I'm just rolling with it and call it the 'Diva Edge'. I know reefers probably won't care much about my setup but here is the roll call.

Equip: stock + Hagen Elite 50W heater + topfin digital thermometer (ebay pH+Temp monitor ordered~$30)
Plants: Hygrophila difformis, Ludwigia palustria, Anubias barteri 'nana', Microsorum pteropus, Microsorum pteropus 'Windelov', Cryptocoryne wendtii
Fish: Xiphophorus maculatus 'Mickey Mouse' - female, Xiphophorus helleri 'Red Wag' - female

Cheers!

“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me. ”
― Oliver Sacks

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply