Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Word from Eric the Developer of Reef Tank Pro
12-16-2011, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2011 12:01 PM by eric.)
A Word from Eric the Developer of Reef Tank Pro
Hello all,

I am Eric, the developer of Reef Tank Pro. About two years ago I embarked on learning iOS development and subsequently came the development of the app. Many of you may not know that I am also a user of the application. Prior to Reef Tank Pro, I kept all records on paper and having an iPhone I saw the possibility of entering my data within an iOS application. I tried many and varying app solutions but many didn't give me the detail level I wanted. During the entire development of Reef Tank Pro, the applications was tested using real world examples.

One of the most technical areas of the application is the ability to customize the entries and units. The development of these areas are on-going and in the future I am hoping to bring you Entry packs that will allow you to pick and choose from many and varying entries and this will alleviate you from building custom entries yourself.

I have big plans for Reef Tank Pro in future updates. I am striving to keep the application as dynamic as possible so that future revisions will not be limited by things the application has done in the past. Great care has been taken to normalize all the data entered into Reef Tank Pro so that the application can grow into exciting and great things. I wish I could tell you all my plans, however some of those will have to remain secret until they are released.

I urge you to send me suggestions or ideas you have about the application. In time we're going to create the most powerful reef keeping application the world has ever known!

Best Regards,

Eric Cosner
Developer of Reef Tank Pro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply