Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alkalinity ppm to dkh
12-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Alkalinity ppm to dkh
Currently my Hanna Alk checker gives me results in ppm. I would like to enter the results in ppm, but have the graph display dkh. Maybe when ppm is entered dkh and mEq/l will be filled in as well. I currently have to use the Salty Zoo conversion website. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2011, 02:53 PM
RE: Alkalinity ppm to dkh
(12-10-2011 11:03 AM)Gardiner Wrote:  Currently my Hanna Alk checker gives me results in ppm. I would like to enter the results in ppm, but have the graph display dkh. Maybe when ppm is entered dkh and mEq/l will be filled in as well. I currently have to use the Salty Zoo conversion website. Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion. I know this is something Eric was thinking about from the beginning. For now I would say continue doing what you currently are doing. If Eric has anything else to add he will do so, thanks again.

Anthony
Developer Helper of Reef Tank Pro
About Me
12-16-2011, 11:36 AM
RE: Alkalinity ppm to dkh
(12-10-2011 11:03 AM)Gardiner Wrote:  Currently my Hanna Alk checker gives me results in ppm. I would like to enter the results in ppm, but have the graph display dkh. Maybe when ppm is entered dkh and mEq/l will be filled in as well. I currently have to use the Salty Zoo conversion website. Thanks.

Hello Gardiner,

Thank you for the great suggestion. I'm hoping to create conversions in an app update. We've got several updates coming in the near future but after those I'm planning to implement this. Conversions will probably follow how the app currently works which means that there will be some built-in and of course, some you can create yourself! Thanks, again!!

Best Regards,

Eric
Developer of Reef Tank Pro